Design a brochure for a restaurant
PROCESS (Programs, Tools, Skills, FOCUS principles)
1. I first created the logo in Illustrator.
2. Then I went into InDesign and started to design my brochure. I wrote my body copy and added the body copy so I knew how I want it to fit.
3. I saved the images as Photoshop documents so when I was in InDesign I could edit the original and it would open in Photoshop. Then I could edit the coloring, etc and it would automatically update the link in InDesign.
4. I then exported the brochure document as JPEGS.
5. I then went back and put all my text in the project, and aligned then how I thought it would look best.
I met with Sam and Orion they are oth in the same class. They were really helpful in the suggestions they gave. I originally had an image of an apron from teh internet but hey advised me that I s hould design it myself. Sam helped me to realize some placement of the text could be switched up. I made those changes and it was very helpful for the final product. I also got great help from the tutor and I feel good about this project.
Facebook Critiques: Sam Stephenson
One-on-One Critique: Hanna Wright
Instructor Critique: The tutor said i should choose a different font for my bod copy.
To inform the world about the uality food that is here.
All people who need food to live
TOP THING LEARNED
Typography is not that hard.
COLOR SCHEME & COLOR NAMES
Complementary // orange
TITLE FONT NAME & CATEGORY
SignPainter // Script
COPY FONT NAME & CATEGORY
Golden Sans // Sans Serif
SOURCE OF EACH IMAGE (website name and hyperlink)